Dove For Real Beauty Photo Contest

(Bohong Gak Sih??)

Look at that beautiful pic, we take a part of dis contest coz we realize dat our friendship are true. We have opinion that beauty doesnt define by how do you look but more to your personality and true heart. We have sent it together with 3 tubes of Dove facial wash 100ml.

Dove made a big campaign every where by mass media for this contest, but until now we dont hear any announcement about the winner, not saying that our Pic. are deserved be a winner not at all but how many participants had submited their pic n Dove?? N perhaps if they did make publish about the winner why not as BIG as their campaign/ advertisment? Such as not fair for me. It is juz mE,mYselF&I opinion lho. If anyone can tell me where I can get any info related to dis issue pls advise me.

Cheers

Comments

Cigarette Boy said…
It was you, girls, who can value your friendship and not those stupid dove contest ...